To fulfill your life-purpose, you have to have a plan for your life and purposefully fulfilling it. Without a Life Plan you might miss the target. A Life Plan will help you to fulfill your life-purpose step-by-step.
- The first step developing your Life Plan is to discern the eternal meaning of your life by answering the question: “Why was I created?”
- The second step is to discover the earthly purpose of your life by answering the following question: “Does God have a personal and unique purpose for my life?” Yes, and the purposes for your life were preplanned in the heart of God.
- The third step is to choose goals that are right for you. Define goals that will help you achieve your purposes:
Goals for your Life Plan:
- Goals that are specific
- Goals that are reachable
- Goals with a target time for completion
- Goals that are important to God and to you
- Goals that are not dependent on others for success
- Goals that will benefit others
- Goals that do not contradict the will of God
“We make it our goal to please him.” (2 Corinthians 5:9)