Do you have feelings of stress …
- Startle easily
- Struggle with negative thoughts & beliefs
- Have overwhelming emotions
- Feel out of control in your life
- Experience reminders of traumatic experiences
- Can’t sleep
- Avoid places or people that remind you of bad times
- You have had an accident.
- You have been in a war zone.
- You returned from military service.
- You experienced childhood or domestic abuse.
- You have been a victim of violence.
- You are recovering from injury.
- You have been diagnosed with a serious illness.
- You work with trauma survivors.
- You have experienced a terrible event you can’t get over.
You most probably contracted post-trauma stress.
Post-Traumatic Stress can leave you feeling overwhelmed and unable to manage your life. We want to support you as you learn, grow and recover.
I can help you with cutting edge therapies and as adjunct to it, there is ongoing on-line help.
Trauma Recovery Program (TRP) is a self-guided on-line program designed and developed by the Traumatology Institute to help you keep moving forward in your recovery everyday.
This program is designed to go alongside your psychotherapy sessions with me. TRP is not a replacement for professional care.
The goal of TRP is to encourage you daily with videos, growth exercises, and more.
What you get as part of TRP:
- Find Calm Videos: Daily videos for 30 days to help you get started in your recovery journey.
- Core Training: Keep on track in your growth after trauma with training modules. Practice helpful, new strategies every week for 7 weeks.
- Growth Exercises: Simple practices that help you with trauma recovery. Use them any time you want or need.
- Resource Templates: Download and take with you so you have a portable toolkit wherever and whenever.
- Recovery Stories: Other people grow and recover after trauma. Listening to their growth stories can help you find your own pathway.
- Breathe Trainer: Learning to breathe well after trauma is a profound tool. One of our learning tools is the breath trainer with powerful positive messages embedded.
- Audio & Video Links: We are always searching for extra materials to help you in your journey. These links will be updated to offer you approaches that work.
Get your online Trauma Recovery Program by clicking on this link